Welcome to Area "D"
The Community Service office works for you in Okanagan Falls, Kaleden, Upper Carmi, Heritage Hills, Lakeshore Highlands, Vintage Views, Skaha Estates, Apex, Twin Lakes, St. Andrews-By-The-Lake and NE Vaseux Lake.
With a large and diverse economic and demographic area; whether you live, work or play here, our office is open to assist and guide you to the right resources.
Open Monday - Friday
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Closed on Statutory Holidays
Call us at 778-515-5520
From Beaches to Bluffs - What's going on in Area D?
- CAMPFIRES in BC are BANNED
- Wildfire Prevention
- BIG FINES for throwing butts out of car windows
- Summer Events in Okanagan Falls
- Visitor's Information Centre accepting volunteer applications
- New Kaleden Bus Stop
- Short-Rayed Aster
- Wildsafe BC is a program designed to reduce human-wildlife conflict through education, innovation and cooperation.
- Cycling Network - Looking for a good mobile app for cycling which includes road cycling routes, the KVR and Similkameen rail trails and destination mountain bike areas?
- Okanagan Falls Landfill hours
- Curbside Recycling Calendar
- WORKSHOP - Groundwater Licensing for BC Farms & Vineyards - August 16, 2017